Beijing based Kid-Mind Studios today announces the release of the full version of The Lion and the Mouse for the iPad. A beautifully animated new eBook experience designed specifically for children, this application effectively helps young kids improve their reading skills all while entertaining themselves. Based on the eponymous fairytale classic, The Lion and the [...]
Tag Archives | WANT
- EE really lucked out with their 4G launch didn’t they?
- Change your phone as often as phones change (O2 Refresh)
- WTM’s Future of Mobile in Travel CEO roundtable is tonight
- BlackBerry’s Qwerty Miracle: The Q10 sold out at Selfridges this weekend!
- Get the BlackBerry Q10 at Selfridges this weekend
- Watch a magician make my iPhone 5 turn into an Xperia Z
- For when the Zombie Apocalypse strikes: A folding USB solar power cell
- O2 Refresh: Inspired, innovative and available today
- Facebook Home: Flipping brilliant; but my friends are rubbish!
- Sky Go Extra: It finally worked
- Tracking Your Children – New Apps Offer Ground Breaking Technology
- iPhones Have Significantly Higher Rates of Wi-Fi Utilization than Android Phones in the U.S. and U.K.
- TwilioCon Tickets Are Here and Twilio Announces Telegram API!
- CARPHONE WAREHOUSE TAKES MULTI-CHANNEL TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- Stay Unplugged for Longer with Motorola RAZR™ MAXX from Motorola Mobility