PhatWare Corporation today releases WritePad 6.6, an update to their advanced note-taker for iOS. WritePad converts practically any handwriting into computer text, and allows you to share notes via Email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, and more. The app also features integration with events, contacts, maps, and other iPhone resources. Optimized for iOS 6.1, version 6.6 features [...]
The full native iOS Social, Accounts, MessageUI, and Twitter frameworks are now available to iOS developers as an AIR Native Extension. Including new iOS 6.0 features such as the convenient activity sheets, developers can now easily post messages to Facebook, Twitter, and Weibo from directly from their app. Sending emails and SMS is also a [...]
inyago LLC today introduces Angler Ally 1.0 for iOS, a GPS-enabled app that boosts fishing success. Anglers can pinpoint the locations and weather and lunar conditions of their catches with a single tap, and optionally record additional details. Anglers can then use this insight to maximize their success by returning to the best locations during [...]
G-Power today introduces MyBirthday Calendar 1.0 for iOS, their new birthday reminder app that syncs with the user’s Facebook, phone contacts, or both. The app features a calendar or timeline layout with all uploaded contacts represented by their pictures and names. Users can add new contacts, edit, reset, and delete the synced information. This intelligent [...]
Pinch Multimedia today introduces TalkTapp 1.0, their new voice controlled social networking app for iOS devices. TalkTapp allows users to post messages in 23 languages on social networks such as Twiter and Facebook using the most powerful voice recognition software on earth. Messages can be reviewed, edited, and then posted on Twitter or Facebook via [...]
Cocologics today introduces Barcode 1.0, the ultimate code scanner app for iPhone and iPad. Barcode can scan, parse the contents of codes then offer actions depending on the contents. One of the fastest and most precise code scanners in the App Store, Barcode can scan all common kinds of codes from the well-known QR codes [...]
Zeode Software Design announces the release of WineAlbum for the iPhone, making recording wine tasting notes fast and easy. By tapping one button, users can quickly enter all the information they need: Take photos, record scores, add note tags, write down prices. An intelligent location feature uses GPS to figure out which tasting room or [...]
As Seen on Good Morning America and CNN, HERO 1.0 for iOS and Android Leverages Social Media, Crowd Sourcing and Geo-Location to Provide Important Tool in Times of Need. This app provides the ability to instantly stream live video, audio and GPS coordinates from a smartphone to all of a users Heroes and even the [...]
Yunasoft Inc. has recently released a brand new list building app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. Marche 1.0 combines aesthetics, ease of use and convenience to help shoppers build and share their weekly grocery lists. The app is pre-loaded with over 1700 common grocery items and uses this database, along with predictive text [...]
Retina-X Studios announced today the sixth generation of Mobile Spy monitoring software for smartphones. Mobile Spy silently records smartphone user activity of children or employees. Standard features include monitoring of entire SMS text messages, actual GPS locations, call information and photos taken on the phone. The iPhone compatible system has been fully overhauled to include [...]
- EE really lucked out with their 4G launch didn’t they?
- Change your phone as often as phones change (O2 Refresh)
- WTM’s Future of Mobile in Travel CEO roundtable is tonight
- BlackBerry’s Qwerty Miracle: The Q10 sold out at Selfridges this weekend!
- Get the BlackBerry Q10 at Selfridges this weekend
- Watch a magician make my iPhone 5 turn into an Xperia Z
- For when the Zombie Apocalypse strikes: A folding USB solar power cell
- O2 Refresh: Inspired, innovative and available today
- Facebook Home: Flipping brilliant; but my friends are rubbish!
- Sky Go Extra: It finally worked
- Tracking Your Children – New Apps Offer Ground Breaking Technology
- iPhones Have Significantly Higher Rates of Wi-Fi Utilization than Android Phones in the U.S. and U.K.
- TwilioCon Tickets Are Here and Twilio Announces Telegram API!
- CARPHONE WAREHOUSE TAKES MULTI-CHANNEL TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- Stay Unplugged for Longer with Motorola RAZR™ MAXX from Motorola Mobility