Blazing Soft SAS today introduces CrossWolf, its new non-stop action game for iPhone and iPad that challenges adventure-seeking players to run as fast as they can through dangerous worlds collecting coins and destroying enemies. To win, players must successfully cross every obstacle, learn every skill, and defeat every foe. In this fast-paced 2-D running game, [...]
Sonico Mobile introduces iTranslate Voice for iPad, the popular application that transforms device into a portable translator. The application allows users to speak another language, voice to voice. Offering voice translations in most popular languages such as English, Italian, German, French, Spanish and many others, users simply speak into an iPhone/iPad and iTranslate Voice will [...]
Indie developer Stefano Secondo today introduces Vintazines 1.0 free for iPad, his books app that lets users read mint condition, full-color, high-resolution, scanned copies of vintage magazines from 1900 to 1970. Powered by Google Books, the app includes hundreds of back issues of Popular Mechanics and LIFE magazines. The covers of all available magazines are [...]
Workas LLC today announces OneTuner 1.1, its new music product especially designed to be run on the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With access to thousands of pop, jazz, dance, rock and talk stations, OneTuner radio users can enjoy more than 1 million music tracks every day. With 65 genres available, OneTuner makes it easy [...]
Byte By Byte introduces Charging Chibis 1.0. Charging Chibis is a side scrolling endless runner with a few tricks to appeal to gamers of all skill levels. Users build up charges and send animated Chibis surging forward, avioding dangers and obtaining rewards. The game leverages a minimal control interface while still providing the need for [...]
Rise of the Warriors 1.1 for iOS is a chaotic, perpetual world where players fight against thousands of others. Players must train themselves, combat other players in deadly duel, and go through the deep of the chaotic invasion, while fighting many foes from goblins to orcs, and ogres to dark elves. The goal is to [...]
Michigan-based app design studio, Jolly Bubble introduces Happy Campfire 1.0, its new entertainment app developed for iPad. Have the family enjoy an imaginative campfire anywhere! Perfect for families and kids on a long road trip, in the hotel, or inside the tent on a camping trip, Happy Campfire is an imaginative, magical, and creative alternative [...]
Independent publisher Nosy Crow is pleased to announce plans to experiment with a free price model for one of its apps for the first time. Bizzy Bear Builds a House will be free for one day on Wednesday July 25 for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch on the App Store. This interactive picture book app, [...]
Cocologics today introduces Barcode 1.0, the ultimate code scanner app for iPhone and iPad. Barcode can scan, parse the contents of codes then offer actions depending on the contents. One of the fastest and most precise code scanners in the App Store, Barcode can scan all common kinds of codes from the well-known QR codes [...]
YFactory today introduces Exploring the Solar System 1.0 for iPad, their interactive education app that takes kids on a tour of the solar system. Animated robots Bolts & Blip, best friend Civi-bots living on the Moon and stars of the international TV series, serve as tour guides. The app includes the latest scientific discoveries and [...]
- Life’n Stats Releases iOS Mobile App, MammaBaby for New Parents
- Auto Colorize Pro – New Photo Coloring Software for iOS
- ClassyGram for iOS: Instagram Client Lists 850+ Top Celebrities/Brands
- Top-Ranked Fine Motor Skill App Now Available for Toddlers/Preschoolers
- Dating SIM is an Innovative iPhone Dating Simulation Game
- Office for iPhone looks pretty smart, but…
- The BlackBerry Q5: Primed for enterprise?
- The death of roaming fees in Europe: Bring it on!
- Getting anything done on a Vodafone connection is proving rather difficult nowadays
- “If Apple releases its own Google Glass, get worried”
- 5 things that irritated me about Apple’s WWDC keynote
- Picturelife is the best photo (& video) hosting service I’ve come across
- DEMO Europe: 3plet wants to re-invent the music album as an app
- DEMO Europe: Papirus.Net aims to replace email for team collaboration
- DEMO Europe: Wheely heads to London to challenge Hailo & Uber
- Tracking Your Children – New Apps Offer Ground Breaking Technology
- iPhones Have Significantly Higher Rates of Wi-Fi Utilization than Android Phones in the U.S. and U.K.
- TwilioCon Tickets Are Here and Twilio Announces Telegram API!
- CARPHONE WAREHOUSE TAKES MULTI-CHANNEL TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- Stay Unplugged for Longer with Motorola RAZR™ MAXX from Motorola Mobility